THE FUTURE IS GREEN
As a not for profit organization, delegates of Miss Earth USA are more than beauty. We are beauties for a cause - aiming to preserve and restore our Earth's environment.
Go Green Initiatives with Miss Earth USA
• February 1-6 National Green Week
• March 3 World Wildlife Day
• March 24 Earth Hour
• April 22 Earth Day
• April 27 Arbor Day
• May 24-29 World Mission Outreach Service Trip in Nicaragua
• June 5 World Environment Day
• June 1-25 Think Global, Act Local Month
• August 28-30 Climate Reality Leadership Corps Training
• September 16-18 Clean Up the World Weekend
• January 1-5 Puerto Rico Mission
With delegates in every state in the nation, Miss Earth USA wants to get involved in your green event. Contact us with your event details
Green Companies & Products
Join our cause! Contact us to associate with Miss Earth USA.
• Garbo Grabber is the headline sponsor of the 2018 Miss Earth USA service day in Washington, DC on July 11! Learn more about Garbo Grabber
Commitment to Community
Miss Earth USA delegates are committed to their communities and aiding environmental efforts.
• Each delegate conducts a community event during June "Think Global, Act Local" month.
• Delegates bond together during the national service day surrounding national pageant activities. This day includes Climate Reality training and volunteering with the National Park Service.
• Each delegate gives a short stage presentation during national pageant activities addressing environmental concerns in their home states. View last year's presentations here
Miss Earth Eco-Beauty Video
Miss Earth USA produces a video to highlight the environmental struggles and efforts unique to our country. This video is highlighted throughout the national representative's preparation and experience representing the USA at Miss Earth among nearly 100 nations. Enjoy the following recent Miss Earth USA eco-beauty videos!